What are the duties as a GST-registered business?

ForumsRunningWhat are the duties as a GST-registered business?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Suganya Suganya 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Suganya
    Suganya
    Participant

<p class=”MsoNormal”>I am also taken some of rule for paying the tax for my products in online. I have followed those conditions in my business. My manager is filing all the records and details in online. I am also check the each and every process in my business. If your business details should be in correct manner and each and every transactions should be filing in GST certificate in online. The record should be accurate and getting the customer’s name and ID also. Business name and address should be mentioned in the GST registration certificate. If you have any problem in paying the tax amount means inform to the proper officer immediately.</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>I am also getting all the procedures and ideas for paying the tax amount. Did you follow? If you want any other details about GST registration means tell me here. I am ready to supply the information. I have given my product price with GST rates for my products. My uncle is getting more experience in filing the returns and following the rules. If you’re GST registered business should be following the all procedures and rules implemented by the government.<span style=”mso-spacerun: yes;”>  </span>You should be fix the GST rates for products and file the all goods supply to the customers. All supply and receiving goods should be filed in electronic way and should be pay the tax amount within due date.</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>You can read the guide and assistance for e-filling. If you are make the tax payment in late means you need to pay the penalty. I should getting the proper business accounts and records about the transactions. If you are providing the advertisement for your products means display the price with GST rates. You should given tax invoice plus the GST registration number to the customers. I am sharing the important details and news to my friends in online. I am also getting updates and plans from them. It is very useful for me. My GST invoice is getting some errors now. So i need to check and correct it in easy way</p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Not a member? Register.